Views of Hamilton County
Blue Rounded Corner
  1. Who do I contact to obtain a burning permit?
    Chattanooga/Hamilton County Air Pollution Control Bureau
  2. I am a new resident in Hamilton County and need trash service.
    Hamilton County does not provide trash or brush pick up, you must contact a private carrier. 
  3. Where would I get a septic tank permit or get information concerning a “perk test”?
    Building Inspections
  4. Landfill locations
    All landfills are operated by the City of Chattanooga. Contact 311 for locations and hours of operation. 
  5. Drainage Problems from construction of new subdivisions in Hamilton County.
    Hamilton County Water Quality Program 
  6. Maintenance of roads in Hamilton County and installation of driveway tiles 
    Highway Department   (423) 855-6100
  7. Where would I find vehicular traffic counts for Tennessee roads?
    TDOT Project Planning
page bottom